- On February 2021, the Brazilian Ministry of Infrastructure released the national label of infrastructure integrity, which is an important initiative in the regard of transparency and corruption fight.
- The label is going to be granted to the firms that demonstrate the existence and application of their own compliance policy, code of ethics and internal denounce channelof irregularities, as well as demonstrate that there is internal training on compliance.
- Furthermore, it will be required the presentation of some government certification as the one of non-undertaking of environmental crimesin the past two years, non-slaveryor labor irregularities and the non-punishment by the national registration of punished firms.
- The deadline for this label requesting is April 30th 2021.
- The Compliance Team of Castro Barros remains at your entire disposal, should you need any further information.
Paulo Dantas | Bianca Soares | Rebeca Spuch | Maria Eduarda Schettini